Builderall proudly claims it is an all-in-one marketing solution for those looking to run a successful online business.
Its drag-and-drop editor is quite intuitive and fast, and you will also gain access to several useful features, such as chatbot, booking calendar, video hosting tool, unlimited email marketing, and many more.
Its pricing is quite a bit cheaper than Clickfunnels as well. As useful as Clickfunnels can be, its price can be quite steep for those who are just starting out.
Builderall offers most features that you can find in Clickfunnels at a lower price while providing the same ease of use.
More importantly, the software comes with a lot of useful features, which include CRM and automation system, and membership websites on top of all the other features already mentioned.
In that sense, it does live up to its claim of being the all-in-one platform for online marketers.
- All-in-one solution for digital marketers
- Easy-to-use, intuitive interface
- 30 day access with just $1 payment
- Top-notch support
- Uses its own dedicated servers
- Countless free templates
- More training videos for its new platform would be ideal
Leadpages is another very popular landing page software. It is an affordable software that comes with high-converting templates. Moreover, the platform doesn’t have any traffic limitation, which is quite nice.
One shortfall is that Its lower priced plan only offers a restricted A/B testing. And as any experienced online marketer would tell you, A/B testing is sort of a big deal if you are trying to optimize your conversion. So you’d certainly want to opt for at least a pro plan if you are serious about building a high-converting landing page.
Its customization also leaves something to be desired compared to its competitors.
With that said, you will still have access to all the features you need to build a high-quality landing page with the platform.
- No limits on traffic and popups
- Integration with many other platforms
- Hundreds of templates
- Unlimited A/B testing with the pro plan and up
- Limited split testing with standard plan
- Lacking customization in some areas
Unbounce provides unlimited split test features on all of its plans, which is a nice upgrade from Leadpages.
The software also comes with dynamic text replacement, which is a feature that helps you personalize your landing page by matching the texts of your landing page with your PPC ads. This is a useful feature if you are primarily using your landing page to run PPC campaigns.
In general, Unbounce has a better customization compared to the likes of Instapage and Leadpages.
- You can quickly build and customize different landing pages, which means more time testing your ideas rather than trying to figure out how to make your page presentable
- Easily create different variants of your landing page for A/B tests
- Seamlessly integrates with popular software, which include Zapier, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Infusionsoft, and many more
- Option to present pop-ups on your landing page depending on the actions of your visitors
- Doesn’t support A/B testing landing pages created with other software
- Lacking tutorial for beginners
- A better landing page reporting would be ideal
- A/B testing only keeps up with 30 days worth of data
ThriveThemes is a popular WordPress plug-in for building landing pages and capturing leads.
With ThriveThemes, you only need to pay once to gain a lifetime access to its features along with one year of updates. After one year, you will still have access to everything you paid. Needless to say, this makes ThriveThemes a much more cost-effective alternative to Cilckfunnels.
While you may not feel too fussy about paying recurring fees, I like the fact that I can just pay a one-time fee and not have to worry about cancelling my subscription on time in case I stop using the software.
The platform offers thorough tips and guides on how best to utilize the platform, and its support is always ready to help when you get stuck.
It also works with all of WordPress themes, which is what you would expect from such a plug-in, but it’s still nice to know!
It does have its shortcomings, however.
First, ThriveThemes doesn’t support payment processors, which means you will have to purchase payment processors, such as SamCart, and ThriveCart.
Also, some of its plug-ins have been reported to slow down the speed of websites, which is obviously a big no-no for those trying to SEO-optimize their websites.
Overall, I heavily lean toward ThriveThemes over Clickfunnels. It’s just such a cheaper alternative while providing all the features you need to build a high-converting landing page.
- Thrive Architect, which is included in your annual membership, lets you build a page with testimonials and countdown timers.
- Its plug-in allows you to run A/B tests for whatever duration you set, and automatically declare a winner once the time is up.
- Mobile responsive
- Countless landing page templates
- Thrive Leads, a lead capturing plug-in, comes with many features that are not present in other opt-in software
- Quiz builder allows you to capture leads in creative ways
- Its support is prompt and helpful
- There is a little bit of a learning curve, although it provides all the tutorials you need to become familiar with the software
- Pagespeed depends on the speed of your website
- Need a separate payment processor
Ontraport is an all-in-one platform that prioritizes in providing all the tools you need to run a successful online marketing campaign.
It supplies tools, which include landing page builder, email marketing automation, CRM system, membership sites, and more.
With Ontraport, you can edit your landing page, and email and lead forms from the same editor. This means you will quickly become proficient with the software.
When you sign up, you will have access to a good number of templates which you can pick based on your marketing needs.
Because the platform comes with many marketing solutions packed in one software, you will also have to pay a higher price for it.
All in all, Ontraport can be an attractive option if you are an experienced marketer who knows exactly what you want. But if you are simply in search of a basic landing page builder, there are certainly better and cheaper alternatives.
As a side note, its basic plan is still cheaper at $79 a month compared to Clickfunnels $97 a month.
- All-in-one solution to your marketing needs
- Highly rated customer support
- Responsive and customizable landing page
- Not exactly the cheapest option especially if you are just looking for landing page software
- Limited integration with other apps
SamCart is a platform that specializes in building a checkout page. Because the platform focuses on optimizing checkout pages, its checkout page has superior functionality over Clickfunnels.
The platform features advanced cart abandonment features, such as smart cart recovery, which allows you to get in touch with anyone who abandoned their cart via phone, live chat, email, or voicemail.
It’s also a cheaper solution to Clickfunnels at just $49 a month for its starter plan.
In a sense, comparing SamCart to Clickfunnels is like comparing apples to oranges.
SamCart is a specialized platform for building a checkout page while Clickfunnels
That said, if your business processes a high volume of transactions for digital and physical products, then SamCart would be the way to go.
On the other hand, if your focus is more on the marketing side and creating funnels, then Clickfunnels will suffice.
Overall, SamCart offers a distinctive advantage over Clickfunnels when it comes to recovering cart abandonment and designing upsell pages.
- Better suited for recovering cart abandonment
- Upsell page comes with an exit pop-up feature
- Powerful checkout page
- Doesn’t cost as much
- Lacks built-in email marketing feature, although it integrates with other email service providers, which include Mailchimp, Aweber, ActiveCampaign, and many more
- Mostly only suitable for building a checkout page
10 Minute Funnels is another landing page alternative to Clickfunnels. Its basic plan comes at $97 a month, which costs the same as Clickfunnels basic plan.
While the platform is not as feature-rich as Clickfunnels, it delivers what it promises, which is to help you build a sales funnel in as little time as possible.
With 10 Minute Funnels, you will have access to a visual editor that outlines your entire sales funnel process, so you can keep track of each and every step in your funnel.
The software integrates with most major email autoresponders and payment processors. You can also integrate the platform with a third party analytics to track all the necessary data.
Having said that, Clickfunnels does integrate with more software since it is the more well-known platform of the two.
All in all, 10 Minute Funnels is a good alternative to Clickfunnels if you are looking for a landing page builder that won’t clutter your brain with extra unnecessary features.
- Order form customization
- Visual editor that shows the overview of your funnel
- One-click upsell feature
- Not as feature rich as some of its top competitors
- The price is comparable to Clickfunnels
Instapage is a popular landing page builder that comes with essential features, such as A/B tests, analytics, and heatmap.
The platform offers a few hundred templates, and you can easily sort out templates based on the specific type you are looking for.
Another advantage of Instapage is that you can position different elements anywhere you please. Many landing page builders and WordPress plug-ins are quite inflexible in that regard since you are constrained by a grid layout. But Instapage provides a total freedom in that aspect.
Instapage also allows you to save whatever element that you’ve created for a later use. So if you’ve spent time adjusting different elements to suit your needs, you can rest assured knowing that they will always be there as long as you save them.
Furthermore, you have the flexibility to create a different variation of your landing page for mobile users. Unfortunately, you can’t design a mobile landing page that looks completely different to your desktop page. The best you can do is to hide or show certain elements.
Although many good things can be said about the platform, the price isn’t exactly cheap. In fact, Its standard plan is still quite a bit more expensive than Clickfunnels at $149 a month, so it’s probably not the best choice if price is of your primary concern.
- Heatmap and analytics to track and analyze visitors behaviors
- A high degree of freedom for moving elements around the page
- Ability to create a slightly different variation for mobile and desktop page
- It’s on the expensive side
- Editing for mobile version isn’t as intuitive
Groovefunnels is a tool that offers many solutions to your marketing obstacles.
With Groovefunnels, you can build a website for selling products, create a landing page, set up an affiliate system, automate an email, and many more.
Its free plan offers basic features, but you will want to opt for a paid plan if you want to access its email automation, video upload, and membership site features. In terms of price, it’s equivalent to Clickfunnels.
If you ever decide to become an affiliate for the company, it gives a good commission for its paid members at 40%. If you have a free account with Groovefunnels, that percentage drops to 20%.
- An attractive affiliate program
- A constant update on its features
- It has a free plan
- Its editor can be a pain in the neck at times when you are trying to modify certain elements
- The platform doesn’t quite yet feel professional with typos and other minor bug
Convertri is a funnel builder that boasts a fast loading speed. A fast page speed is important considering it significantly affects conversion rate. With Convertri’s accelerated page technology, even huge pages will load relatively quickly.
Its dynamic text replacement feature allows texts on your page to automatically change to fit your PPC ads.
Convertri page also offers a lot of control over your marketing videos, such as making a buy button appear after a viewer gets to a certain part of your video. Or dropping different pixels depending on how much video a viewer has watched.
- Dynamic text replacement feature
- One-click upsell and bump sells
- A vast selection of fonts
- Image optimization
- Comes with a built-in shopping cart
- There is a little bit of learning curve with some of the builders
Themify is a WordPress page builder.
Themify’s pricing starts at $59 for a single theme, and the plan comes with one year of support and updates. As with most WordPress page builders, there is no recurring fee with the platform, which makes it quite affordable.
- Provides useful features including pricing table, restrictions on content, bar chart, and many more
- Ability to individually customize different elements
- A good value for the price
- User interface design is sub-par
- Lacking personal support
- A bit of a learning if you haven’t used WordPress before